Built with care by Richardson Custom Homes, this newly constructed 3-bedroom 2.5 bath home is ideal for an extended getaway, whether you are a nature enthusiast, dedicated angler, seasonal visitor celebrating a milestone or just looking to escape the winter up north.
About the Property
With nearly 40 years experience, Richardson Custom Homes understands the intricacies of building a home. The split floor plan offers a private master bedroom on one side, with access to the covered lanai, and two bedrooms on the other, with ceiling fans and TVs included in each room.
Constructed by Richardson Custom Homes, this retreat is due to be completed late Spring 2022.
The fully equipped kitchen opens nicely to the great room with access to the pool and outdoor living area. You will enjoy multiple seating areas for meals and entertaining.
- Sleeps: 6-8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Property Type: Coastal Home
- Minimum Stay: 30 days. 2 weeks in summer may be
- Living Area Sq Footage: 1845
- Link to location – 2330
Your day may start with a leisurely breakfast on the covered lanai. From there, the options are endless.
Get ready to relax poolside with your favorite book and enjoy the slow pace of island time. From your dock, embrace the simple pleasures of bird watching and fish jumping. Or choose to rent a bike nearby for the day exploring the island and enjoying time in nature.
Since you are only minutes from the Gulf, boat your way to one of many nearby world-renowned beaches (Sanibel, Captiva, Cabbage Key, Ft Myers Beach, to mention a few), waterfront restaurants, or embark on an all-day fishing adventure beginning right outside your back door.
Upon return, clean your fish at the dock and cook your catch on the outdoor grill.
How about a sunset?
Walk or take a golf cart (separate rental) to the end of Oleander St. and be treated to neighborhood gatherings along with amazing views! A guaranteed good time awaits you.
A Fishermen’s Dream
Fishing enthusiasts and casual boaters alike will love this location. The 60 ft. lighted dock is situated on an oversized, deep-water canal, and offers plenty of room for deck boats and large offshore vessels to navigate.
Included are breath-taking views from the dock.
St. James City is truly a saltwater angler’s dream come true. Anglers come to this area from everywhere for some of the best fishing in the world. With easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and Pine Island Sound, the fishing opportunities are unlimited.
Deep water fish for grouper, kingfish, American red snapper, or shark, or work the waters of Charlotte Harbor and Pine Island Sound for redfish, snook, tarpon, trout, snapper, and more.
This highly sought-after home is the place where you can do it all. Boating, fishing, biking, shopping, relaxing, or simply enjoying nature walks…. it’s everything you would expect and more!
This island retreat will rent quickly! Email email@example.com to reserve your spot for 2022.
- NEW construction by Richardson Custom Homes – built with care and everything is brand new!
- Minutes from the Gulf of Mexico
- Large cleaning station on dock
- 60 ft. lighted boat dock
- 400 lb. ice machine for celebrations and days on the water
- Heated pool to enjoy all year-round
- Expansive covered outdoor living area includes full kitchen, grill, and bar
- Private master suite with large walk-in closet
- Fully operable kitchen complete with dishware and utensils
- Laundry room with sink, full-size washer and dryer
- Convenient outside pool shower
- Outdoor entertainment center complete with TV and sound system
- Covered parking area for easy access
- Convenient camper/RV hook-up (Limited – ask for details)
- Free WIFI
- Golf cart rental available (Separate fee required)
- Boat rentals available on island
- Pets may be allowed depending on breed/size. Approval and separate fee required.
NOTE: 30-day minimum. No weekly bookings allowed; 2-week stays may be available in summer (June-August). Full month reservations are required during season (October-March.)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Known for its artsy atmosphere and incredible fishing, St. James City is located on the tip of Pine Island, the largest island on Florida’s west coast.
This 17-mile long and 2-mile-wide island may be large but offers a charming, small town “Old Florida” feel. Some even call it a trip back in time to a 60’s Key West. With its eclectic mix of restaurants, shops, art galleries, marinas, and endless opportunities to enjoy nature, there’s always something to do and experience.
While exploring, be sure to visit the Matlacha bridge nicknamed, “The Fishingest Bridge in The World.”
There are no beaches on Pine Island; however, Gulf beaches are accessible by boat, ferry, or car.
- World-renowned fishing
- Phenomenal boating access to the Gulf beaches and waterways
- Unlimited kayaking options
- Nature walks and trails
- Eclectic galleries and restaurants
- Outdoor dining options within walking distance
Contact email@example.com for details and availability.
Call Richardson Custom Homes For Your Dream Home or Investment Home
Our team has nearly 40 years experience in helping homeowners just like you in SW Florida make their custom dream home a reality. Bring us your vision and we will build it. Contact Jason, 239-694-8889 to get started.